Come out and play at Tidewater Builders Association’s Fall Homearama. Tour 9 beautiful custom showcase homes and discover design ideas for your own home. Marvel over fabulous kitchens, landscapes and interiors by the area’s most talented designers.
Plus, visit more than 150 vendors in the Idea Marketplace, enjoy entertainment and workshops, all within the breathtaking community, of The Riverfront at Harbour View, a riverfront resort-style community. Bring the family, you may decide to stay.
The 2011 Homearama homes face one of the community’s signature center island parks, more than an acre in size, which provides scenic views from every front porch. Homes range from 2,800 square feet to 4,000-plus square feet and are priced from $550,000 and up.
Get your 10% off coupon to the Riverstone Chophouse when you purchase your Homearama ticket.
New this year -- get a subscription to Better Homes & Gardens with your Homearama admission.
- Noon until 9 p.m. daily.
- Ticket sales will stop one hour before closing.
- On Mother’s Day Out, Tuesday, Oct. 25, gates open at 10 a.m. for moms with school-age children.
- $10 for a one-day pass and $17 for a two-day pass.
- Active duty and retired military guests and seniors (62 or better) get a
$2 discount Mon.-Thurs.*
- Children 12 and under and guests in wheelchairs are free.
- Hometalk.com $3 coupon
- Military Appreciation Day, Monday, Oct. 17, military guests can take advantage of buy one, get one free admission with a valid military identification card.
- Get Pink with Sentara Day, Thursday, Oct. 20, guests wearing pink get a $2 discount
- $3 discount for Suffolk school employees on Suffolk Schools Day, Saturday, Oct. 22
- only 1 discount applies
Homearama Press Releases: