- Brick and HardiPlank exterior
- Covered back porch
- Outdoor kitchen with refrigerator
- Double arch brick-enclosed porch
- Bamboo hardwood floors
- Contemporary floating fireplace with limestone surround
- Cook’s kitchen with custom horizontal hinged cabinets with open shelving and island
- First-floor master suite
- His and her vanities, European-style shower, freestanding soaking tub and cathedral ceiling in master suite
- Man cave with wet bar, beverage refrigerator and three TVs with bathroom
Architectural style: Transitional
House size: 3,684 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths
Original architectural design by: Frank Betz Associates Inc., 888.717.3003
Interior design by: Beth Gilbert of Gilbert Interiors, 757.464.6408
Furnishings by: Value City Furniture, 757.306.8500; Steinmart of Pembroke Mall, 757.499.0905; Mark Gonsenhauser's Rug and Carpet Superstore, 757.486.6600
Landscaping by: Tom Rozier of Dreamscape Designers, 757.412.1265
Sales by: Mark Edwards, Adria Joseph, Priscilla LeMoine and Tina Manrique of East West Realty, 757.638.9100
Financing by: Wayne Humphreys of TowneBank, 757.412.1258
Veteran Homearama builder John W. “Chip” Iuliano has not only more than 20 Homearamas under his belt, but he also has more than 30 years experience in home building.
Since 1986, Chip has been working personally in the planning and construction of each home. He enjoys working one-on-one with each homeowner to make sure that each house is unique and offers superior detail, quality and functionality.
With a strong reputation for building homes of superior quality, Chip has been building in Homearama since 1992, has chaired the event in 1998 and 1999 and has built in more Homearamas and won more Critics’ Choice and People’s Choice awards than any other builder in Hampton Roads. He was also president of Tidewater Builders Association in 2004.
ABT Custom Homes LLC
3345 Bridge Road Suite 924
Suffolk, Va. 23435