It's an East Beach Party
Join Tidewater Builders Association as we celebrate Homearama’s 30th anniversary with An East Beach party. We’ll be at East Beach, Norfolk, the renowned coastal community on the Chesapeake Bay for 16 inspirational days. Tour 10 elegant fully furnished and landscapes custom homes from the area’s finest home builders, and visit Homearama’s first bayfront home. Get design inspiration, stroll the Idea Marketplace and enjoy workshops and entertainment for the whole family.
- Noon until 9 p.m. Oct. 13 -- 27
- Noon until 6 p.m. Oct. 28
- Open at 10 a.m. Wed., Oct. 24 for Mothers Day Out
- Ticket sales will stop one hour before closing.
- $10 for a one-day pass and $17 for a two-day pass.
- Active duty and retired military guests and seniors (62 or better) get a $1 discount Mon.-Thurs.*
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Military guests get two for one admission Mon., Oct. 15
- Norfolk city and school employees receive a $3 discount off general admission on Tuesday, Oct. 16
- $1 off coupon
- *only one discount applies
- Lizard Cafe captures critics' and people's choice awards at Homearama
- Homearama celebrates 30-year anniversary with an East Beach party
- Homearama 2012 Celebrates 30 Years of Building Homes and Dreams
- Homearama heads back to East Beach to celebrate life on the bay
- Take home some Homearama furniture -- on sale throughout the show
- Homearama at a glance
- Mark your calendars for these Homearama Happenings
- Robbin Thompson to Perform Live in Concert at Homearama Oct. 14
- National home designer Marianne Cusato to appear at East Beach
- Homearama home to promote world peace and understanding
- Homearama’s Taste of Norfolk will delight visitors’ palates
- The EVMS Healthy House raises funds to support medical mission
- Dare to Decorate with Pink!
- Learn to save energy at green “walkabout” during Homearama